A Loader Wizard PHP script to help with installation is available in a Zip. Download and install the script into your web space, and then launch the script in your browser for guidance on installation and selection of the correct Loader package.
- a Loader Wizard script to assist with ionCube Loader installation (loader-wizard.php).
PURPOSE OF THE LOADER WIZARD
The ionCube Loader Wizard assists in the installation of the appropriate ionCube Loader on a web server. The ionCube Loader is necessary to run PHP files that have been encoded with the ionCube Encoder.
USING THE LOADER WIZARD
1. Upload the contents of this package to a directory/folder called ioncube that is in your main web space. On a dedicated or VPS system this can be the root web directory of any configured domain on the system.
2. Launch the Loader Wizard script in your browser. For example: http://yourdomain/ioncube/loader-wizard.php
3. Follow the steps in the Loader Wizard to install the appropriate Loaders for your system.
4. If the Loader Wizard is not found, carefully check the location to where you uploaded the wizard script on your server.
5. If there is any problem with the Loader Wizard script, please raise a support ticket at http://support.ioncube.com
WHERE TO INSTALL THE LOADERS
The Loader Wizard should be used to guide the installation process but the following are the standard locations for the Loader files. Loader file packages can be obtained from http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php.
Please check that you have the correct package of Loaders for your system.
Installing to a remote SHARED server
Upload the Loader files to a directory/folder called ioncube within your main web scripts area. (This will probably be where you placed the loader-wizard.php script.)
** Installing to a remote UNIX/LINUX DEDICATED or VPS server
- Upload the Loader files to /usr/local/ioncube
** Installing to a remote WINDOWS DEDICATED or VPS server
- Upload the Loader files to C:\windows\system32