Knowledgebase: Cart Installation & Setup
How do I install a language to IXXO Cart?
Posted by Steve Naqvi on 21 September 2008 06:34 PM
To install a language to the cart follow the instructions below.
Installing the Storefront language file.|
1. From "Cart Settings" menu click on "Global Cart Settings"
2. From Quick Links on the left click on "Localization Settings"
3. Select the "Language" tab
4. Click on "Add a New Language Template"
5. In field "Language Name :" type the name of the language you are installing e.g for the French language type French.
6. Select the box "Is this language active :" to enable language.
7. Select the second option "Upload language file :"
8. Browse to the language file that is already stored on your hard drive.
9. Click "Save Changes"
Admin language file.
10. Connect to your IXXO Cart Installation with your ftp client.
11. Open the folder "language" in content/admin/language/ and upload the admin language file.
---> in Joomla Versions: administrator/components/com_ixxocart/content/admin/language/