Knowledgebase: Customization & Developer Info
I need to switch to the source code version of the cart, how do I do that?
Posted by Michael G.K on 30 August 2008 04:54 AM
Changing for a Licensed Version of IXXO Cart to the Source Code Version of IXXO Cart
1) Get developer source code from IXXO Cart Customer Support
2) Extract all files on your local PC
3) Remove the Images and Ioncube folder from this package (from this temp folder)
4) Remove /content/engine/engine_config.php
5) Remove /content/skins folder
6) Create backup of your current website
7) Upload ONLY the php files from the IXXO Cart folder on your computer to the cart folder on to your server.
Be sure you do not upload /content/engine/engine_config.php to the server. Be sure you have your backups ready in case there is an issue.
NOTE: SOURCE CODE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE IXXO CART BASIC STANDALONE