How do I change stylesheets?
Posted by Michael G.K on 30 August 2008 05:07 AM
If you would like to modify the content style sheets manually all of the css files are located in the /skins/flat/styles folder. There you can find 3 files.
1) styles_templates.css – This is the css template file. It defines the styles template (or base for result css). IXXO Cart uses this file to generate the "final" css file.
2) styles.css – This is the generated css file. It is based on styles_templates.css file, but there is the option to replaced fonts and colors tags with values from your cart settings.
3) fonts.conf – contains font settings for most of the elements in your cart
There are 2 ways how to add custom styles to your cart.
1) Backup your .css file by renaming it. This prevents the need to change index.html to use a different file. If you create separate css file,and define your styles there, don't forget to call this file from index.html
2) You can edit styles_templates.css, add your
styles there. But you must use the same programming style already in place. Note
– this is a template file and it has special tags and commands for the
Smarty templates engine (you can learn more about smarty at http://smarty.php.net)